Lessons from Debbie – Insights from leading women’s retreats (Part 1)
Want tips, tricks, and wisdom about how to lead a great church retreat? Join Paul and Tanya as they interview Debbie, Bridge Bible Church’s Women’s Ministry Director, to learn from her years of experience leading women’s retreats!
In this Episode (Part 1 of the interview), Debbie introduces herself and how she came to know Christ, then begins to answer these questions you may have as you plan a retreat:
- How do you select retreat centers? How far should you be willing to travel?
- How can you create a spiritually rich environment where God shows up?
- How do you discern/choose a theme?
- What happens when something comes up in your life during planning? How do you handle the surprises that are sure to come?
- How can you strike a balance between focusing on the details and not being overwhelmed?
- Do you have the right retreat team around you?
Be sure to also catch Part 2!