Lessons from Debbie – Insights from leading women’s retreats (Part 2)
Promoting, problems, and perspective, oh my!
Join Paul and Tanya for Part 2 of their interview with Debbie from Bridge Bible Church. In this episode, they explore advice on promoting your retreat, how to overcome unforeseen problems, and how to keep the right perspective through it all.
In particular, they help you answer these questions you may have as you plan a retreat:
- How do I know how many attendees to plan for?
- When should I begin planning for the next retreat?
- How do I get enough people to sign up? What are the best ways (and times) to promote my retreat?
- How do I prepare for problems that will arise?
- How can I manage (and help set) my attendees’ expectations?
- How can I have the right perspective (and actually have fun) during the retreat?